Thursday, March 4, 2010

Weeks 41 & 42 - Fun for some .. none for some ...

Have been really lazy ..... Sloppy and careless ... but have had lots of fun .... And know what .. I am typing this sitting in  a class... trust me blogging is best use of time in this class ...

41st week

It was exams of term 7 which announced that term 8 is round the corner and the end is about to begin ...
First time I had a course in which I was not having SRK as my group mate ... he has been tagging along ( rather i m tagging .... whatever !!)  Am not used to prepare for end terms.. he is the one who is attentive and intelligent and serious chap .. [Serious = Still after grades ;-)]
but then it makes sense for him he is all close to the coveted dean's list .. hope he makes it..

Just 2 papers later I was done with term 7 .. and managed to ensure that I will not flunk...also ensured that i wont get an A.. But thats ok ... I am nowhere near deans list ...

Anyway after exams the fun part started .. vacations ...

42nd week

This was a week of fun ... For me .. because I am relieved.....for folks who have not yet signed on the dotted line it was a tough period... It was week with completely contrasting memories ..... people with job were in frolic mode and rest were not .. they were still studying ... prepping hard and giving luck a best shot ...

week 43 is term 8 .. beginning of end ...

No comments: